Miaka Miaka

This really does seem like it should be in the game section since it's mostly interaction. Not really a big fan of hermaphrodites but she... he... it is hot! Tip to the wise; click on the feet, Mystery Button!, and NEXT for feet play!

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

That is some neat trick there...

How did you get it to dedicate it to who ever watches it... agh that is freaking cool man.

cHunter responds:

I forget. I haven't flashed in forever, lol

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wonderful

Worth watching all the way through, it's a good 22 min. movie. Hope to see more!

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

7hanks for expanding the Halo Universe

Also, thier still might be original Spartans... they just might be in a very long hibernation on board the "Spirit of Fire" which has lost it's main reactor and is on it's very long journey to earth... unless their is a story that I missed that involves they all got killed.
Other wise your story makes complete scence to me cause in stories things just exist... just like rainbows.
Last thing, animations are probally one of a few of the best animations I ever seen here on Newgrounds. Keep it up.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks man - My girlfriend (sitting beside me) Is literatly gasping at your grammer :S Shes a teacher.