Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare

Judging by the verse...

"Requiem For A Dream" has been on a lot of peoples top ten epic music list including mine so the choice, you can't go wrong (unless you manage to really fuck it up somehow).

Now then, the thing that got me was your verse. I felt like I was listening to Linkin Park, almost like word by word. More specifically the songs "In the End" and "Paper Cut" mixed together with a really white guy. It works though...

I could also live without the "It's not the same now". It got really over used and ruined the ending somewhat. Perhaps you should have had Phr0zen do a final verse to sum it all up or something.

Sunraw responds:

No fucking clue with the Linkin Park shit. I've heard both of those songs and see no similarities but I agree with the ending. It was like 3 in the morning and I was super drunk when I mixed the track down lol. I just threw that stuff in.

RD2011: Roboticrunk+*~.0 RD2011: Roboticrunk+*~.0

Interesting

Was that a Warning Robinson Family I heard from "Lost in Space" or just my imagination? I also recognize that part that you threw in at 1:14, don't remeber where I heard it from.
Anyway, it's kind of... kinky in an awesomely awesome way

Chronamut responds:

yeah the internet is a wonderful place..

thanks for the review!