Miaka Miaka

This really does seem like it should be in the game section since it's mostly interaction. Not really a big fan of hermaphrodites but she... he... it is hot! Tip to the wise; click on the feet, Mystery Button!, and NEXT for feet play!

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

That is some neat trick there...

How did you get it to dedicate it to who ever watches it... agh that is freaking cool man.

cHunter responds:

I forget. I haven't flashed in forever, lol

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wonderful

Worth watching all the way through, it's a good 22 min. movie. Hope to see more!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

The joy of that first kill...

Applez Applez

I thought apples were healthy!

I loved the music, real catchy and gets stuck in your head. Good choices I guess I should say.
I like how the apples make you get fat, guess I should stay away from them from now on.
I like the other sound effects like the bouncing on the slim cats.
It is extremly fun!

Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare

Judging by the verse...

"Requiem For A Dream" has been on a lot of peoples top ten epic music list including mine so the choice, you can't go wrong (unless you manage to really fuck it up somehow).

Now then, the thing that got me was your verse. I felt like I was listening to Linkin Park, almost like word by word. More specifically the songs "In the End" and "Paper Cut" mixed together with a really white guy. It works though...

I could also live without the "It's not the same now". It got really over used and ruined the ending somewhat. Perhaps you should have had Phr0zen do a final verse to sum it all up or something.

Sunraw responds:

No fucking clue with the Linkin Park shit. I've heard both of those songs and see no similarities but I agree with the ending. It was like 3 in the morning and I was super drunk when I mixed the track down lol. I just threw that stuff in.

RD2011: Roboticrunk+*~.0 RD2011: Roboticrunk+*~.0

Interesting

Was that a Warning Robinson Family I heard from "Lost in Space" or just my imagination? I also recognize that part that you threw in at 1:14, don't remeber where I heard it from.
Anyway, it's kind of... kinky in an awesomely awesome way

Chronamut responds:

yeah the internet is a wonderful place..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

General Rommel General Rommel

His cap came up more to a point and the eagle was actually a metal badge so I'm surprised you didn't go in depth there. Other then that, your portrait of Field Marshall Erwin Rommel is superb!

SlothSWAG responds:

The metal eagle was to much of a challenge.... i cant draw shiny metal things :)

razzy and slacker013 razzy and slacker013

Stick figures!

Seriously, stick figures... come on man draw something that will wow me not make me think some child hates me. Maybe when you learn how to draw, you could draw our profile images with an awesome background instead. I might consider it more of a threat. Until then, you get a 5.

whaledick responds:

ok ill try harder next time